We have been home from Disneyland for two weeks now. Time is moving along. I have been (mostly) busy with organizing the house to make room for baby Tace!
I feel like we got pictured out from our trip to Disneyland so we haven't taken very many pictures lately. But here are a few!
 |
| Lil miss Devri. Leg warmers and high heels |
I had a appointment with my midwife and everything checked out good...
 |
It's starting to get chilly so we are trying to take advantage of final days at the park before it gets freezing. Its just been this last week that we leave the house but don't make it to far before we turn back around to go back and grab a jacket! |
One of the things that pleases Devri so much is to paint her nails. Its one of her most favorite thing to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment