| Finally all together again! |
Summer is almost over but events, trips, family and fun are not! Although, the week started out with Devri getting a little sick she got better within a day.
![]() |
| Sweet little sick Dev |
On Tuesday we watched our neighbors little boy. Devri absolutely loves everything about having him over.
The rest of the week we were in Idaho! My Sister Brittany returned home from her mission in Peru on Wednesday afternoon!!!
| Returning with honor |
| Still her crazy self |
At the Olive Garden to eat and celebrate!...
![]() |
If was fun to spend time with family the next few days. It was also fun to watch as Brittany transitioned back to life.
On Thursday night my sister Nicole and I traveled back to Utah to work on Friday. Since Brittany's welcome home was going to be Sunday Kurt and Devri stayed in Idaho. Nicole and I came back to Idaho on Friday after we finished work. As a mom, never getting to be at my house very much by myself it was so nice go to bed alone and wake up alone and just spend some time alone in my house! It was total magical but only because I'm blessed to have a family.
Friday, of course, was the first BYU game of the season. Through these pictured I was happy to see that Kurt found the BYU gear I had packed for her.
I just love this picture. Devri looks so happy....
Kurt did Devri's hair. He did just as good of a job as me... don't you think?
![]() |
On Saturday Nicole, Brittany, Kurt and I woke up early and went and did an endowment session at the Idaho Falls Temple. It's always sentimental for us to see and go to the Idaho Falls temple cause that is where we were married. Kurt told me that it will always be his favorite temple...
![]() |
Brittany was excited to be in the kitchen and make her own food. In Peru they had a lady that cooked for the called a Pensonista.
That's all for now!
Alanna









No comments:
Post a Comment