Monday, March 22, 2010

Saturday Trip to the Oquirrh Mountian Temple

My little brother Jared just turned 12 in October. Ever since then we have wanted to take a temple trip. Along with my Sis Nicole just returning from her mission in Feb and having lots of family names to do. My family came to Utah and we went and did baptisms last Sat.

Jared First Temple Trip

The girls



The Guys




It was a really cool experience to ALL be at the temple together doing work for our ancestors. I a so grateful to my younger siblings that they are all worthy to enter to temple. I encourage them to always hold a temple recommend it is sure a great accomplishment. We are very blessed.

Then we went and ate at Tucanos at the Gateway! Yummy!


2 comments:

Ashley C. Griffiths said...

Alanna! I love the pictures of your fam!! You've definitely got an incredible one!! I have a blog...You told me how much you liked yours so I got one too. Let's be blog buddies.
ashleyandmichaelgriffiths.blogspot.com

Love you.

Sycamore Girl said...

What an incredible thing to have ALL of your family in the temple! Seriously. WOW.
I love the pic of your little brother in front of the Temple doors. My favorite is his shoes! :)