I have such an awesome opportunity to serve around the High Priests in my ward. Out of any calling I have had this one has been the most unique. I truly feel like I sit among wisdom each Sunday as I get the chance to learn from each of them.We decided to put on a High Priest Social since we haven't had one since I have been in the ward. Luckily it doesn't take too much to impress a bunch of high priests as long as you have good food present.
Check out these party animals!!!

After we had a top-tier potato bar (yes, they were authentic Idaho potatoes) we all gathered around and shared pictures from our life. This was the best part! It was awesome to see the diverse backgrounds each one of us has and still see the gospel influence each of us throughout our life.

I appreciate everyone who played a role in making this a wonderful activity. I look forward to the next High Priest Social.



No comments:
Post a Comment