
Tonight I went with our youth to the Draper Temple Open house. I loved it! It was so fun. To be there and witness the Young Women feel the spirit of the temple. Also to share my Joy and Blessing of the temple with them was the best feeling.

At the end of January we had New Beginnings. I got to plan the whole night, but, I had a lot of help to actually make it all happen. I know a lot of you that I serve with read this so I want say Thank You Thank You! I think it went really awesome that night. I am so glad to say it's over. I asked Andrew Rail in the Stake Young Men Presidency to create this video to show for in the program. I love it!
3 comments:
How did that turn out? I had to work, and I am so sad that I missed it. We have tickets, but it would have been awesome to go with the youth.
I really like the video. It sounds like you have a great YW program going. The youth are great to work with. They are full of so much energy.
Great Job :) They're really blessed to have you help with such things!
Post a Comment