Sunday, June 22, 2008

Today I wore my BIRTHDAY SUIT

As it has been reported on CNN....today is my birthday. Of course many of you reading this have been looking forward to this day with much preparation. I myself have also been preparing for this day by deciding what the masses could give me. Because my church calling requires me to wear suits a couple times a week I thought it would be great to get a new suit. I have been wearing my mission suits most of the time and they are a little too old and a little too tight around the waist (they must of shrunk because heaven knows I didn't grow....where's my twinkies?)

I ordered my suit online at www.mensusa.com (I highly recommend this site) and I anticipated it's arrival. I wanted it in time to wear to church on my birthday. Then I realized that for the first time ever I would be wearing my BIRTHDAY SUIT to church.

Get the children out of the room because I have included pictures of me in my BIRTHDAY SUIT!!!!!


































And here are the unrated ones....















4 comments:

Brad & Amy said...

Thanks for the warning about the pictures :) Happy Birthday!!! The suit looks sweet.

The Cullimore's said...

gross! That is all I have to say!

Courtney said...

Don't tell Alanna, but I saw Kurt in his birthday suit as well. EEK!!! Just kidding. Hope you had a great birthday. The suit looked nice!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday... (belated birthday) but I must say what a sexy man you have become....