Sunday, June 15, 2008

My DAD... Happy Fathers Day!



I started this post on Fathers Day, but, since girls camp was that week I was a little crazy with planning that so I didn't finish. Better later then never!

Since it's Fathers Day I just thought that I would say how
thankful I am for my Dad. Here is a little about him...
My Dad is a awesome person and is very likable. He is a potato farmer in in Blackfoot, ID. My dad loves the soil and growing things. He has been farming since he was born (practically ) and has worked hard all his life. One think that comes to my mind to most(and what I have heard my mom say) is that my dad is very unselfish. He does a lot of service. Whenever there is a snow storm my dad is out for hours in his tractor plowing out the neighbors. He would do anything for us and others. He currently serves and 2nd counselor in the Bishopric. My dad know how to have fun too. He takes all seven of us kids snowboarding, boating, on trips, ect ect. Here are some Pics.

This is me and my dad when I was three. I remember snowmobiling in island Park, Idaho


I am flying a Kite
3 Years old



Always taught me what was right


We are going on a daddy daughter date

Yes that is me driving the potato truck when I was 15. He taught me how to work. We worked long days(Sometimes 15 hours). I know that it helps me in my life now. I moved pipe, drove truck, drove tractor, operated the sand machine. Also I remember I loved to go to work with him when i was little and ride in the combines and tractors.
We snowboard all winter long. My parents have seven living children. I'm the first.

Massage school graduation
Then he gave me away to Kurt, but, thats ok cause we still have tons of fun. I'm so lucky to have parents that were always there for me and would do anything for me.

No comments: