Our October seemed short and sweet (same with November)! Thats ok. The faster time goes the closer we get to meeting baby Taysom (and being done being pregnant)! Here are some highlights for the rest of October!
and Caliah came to
Salt Lake to drop off Juan (there dad) at
the airport. We got to spend the day
together. We went to lunch with Nicole at Noodles and Company
and then we went to wheeler farm to look
at the farm animals!
Caption: Devri always plays so well with Conley and Corbin.
Devri holds Conley’s hand. Conley is a good sport and goes along with it. Such a sassy girl.
Cousin love
Caption: This week Devri and I went up to Idaho. We picked and canned apples! Of course Devri spent time with her cousins Conley, Corbin and Caliah. On MOnday we went to the fancy nice park by there house. Wednesday was a long day in grandmas kitchen making apple sauce. I just love these pictures of the kids in the leaves.
We stayed in Idaho until Thursday. Darci open her mission call!!! I will never forget the look on her face as she read to us (in shock) St. George, Utah! She will be in the same state as me! Its strange that she will be so close but there will be a lot of benefits too. She will get awesome packages from us and the weather will be so nice in the winter.
Caption: Our little Devri Mae was Cruella De Vil for Halloween (per her dads request). Kurt bought some white fabric and I quickly sewed it into a little coat and candy bag. I think she turned out to be a pretty cute Cruella. fall carnival! Kurt was the caricature artist and I got to play with Devri. The only thing that she liked doing was playing on the bouncy house. She played on the bouncy house over and over again. On Halloween we went to our ward trunk or treat at the park by out house. Devri’s friend Ruby was a lil sheep. They are the cutest together.




No comments:
Post a Comment