Saturday, November 29, 2014

November: football, swimming, family and Thanksgiving


Captions:

Devri all dressed up for one of the last BYU football games of the season.

Every first Sunday of the month we get together with Kurts siblings and have dinner. This month I was in charge of the main course. We had chilli!
Here is Devri and Faith  sitting at the table together.

One of our many trips to Costco! Costco has lots of toys out for the Christmas season. We saw this giant Minnie Mouse! Devri was quite amused by her.


We had a playdate with our friends to a indoor swimming pool. The lil girls loved it.



Captions:

We are spending the weekend in Idaho and loving every minute. I’m so grateful for my family and my childhood home. My sister Brittany and I went on a long walk before dinner we were talking about how we love the smell of the outdoors at home. Its the smell of moist dirt with a slight hint of rotten potato. It smells so good!

No comments: