Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Paint, paint and more paint

This summer and fall (yes it took that long) we did some more painting on our house. It was lots of  work but I'm loving the changes. Kurt told me that our home is feeling even more and more a home.


 We painted just one wall in the from room blue (I need a new camera so it looks even bluer in person)
Brand: Behr  Color: Cloudy Day (So I can remember and you can copy if you like it)



 We painted the 1st Bath Brand: Behr Color: Porpoise

 Second Bedroom Brand: Behr Color: Dolphin Fin


Master Bath Brand: Behr Color: Gentle Rain

The hardest part was that we painted all the trim ceilings and doors from off white to white
(it made all the different though)


 

6 comments:

Katie said...

Oh, I wish I could see it in person. I love color on the walls! And I totally agree that white trim makes all the difference. It looks great!

Stout House said...

Oh my gosh I love your paint colors!! Especially your living room!! Beautiful!

Alyssa said...

I love the paint! You are so creative, I always enjoyed coming and seeing your new ideas and I will never forget how candles remind me of you! I hope that you are doing well!
P.S. Did you guys buy a home home, or are you still in that condo?

Lindsay said...

Looks awesome! I love the gray in the bathroom.

Courtney said...

It looks soooo good! I love the blue! Totally brightens up the space. Guess you'll just have to invite us over sometime so I can see how good it looks in person :) I love painting!

Sycamore Girl said...

love love love it! I probably will copy you! :) Your home is always so put together and peaceful!