We have definitly been in need of some summer fun. Ecspecially with all the rain that we have had. Kurt had work off Friday the 3rd so we called up my family and asked if they would come to Seven peaks with us. I love being in the water!
This slide, that is like a half pipe, called the boomarang was my favorite. Also there was a yellow body slide that I loved too. My brother Nathan is the one in this picture
Darci coming to a land.

Me Waving with Jared Nathan and Darci

Nathan getting a tan.
We also had fun in the wave pool and the lazy river. It was definitly some good summer fun. I also hope to check out Raging Waters before it gets cold. Afterwards we went and ate at Tucanos.
We also had fun in the wave pool and the lazy river. It was definitly some good summer fun. I also hope to check out Raging Waters before it gets cold. Afterwards we went and ate at Tucanos.
July 4th
Lillian(our niece)
The next day was the 4th of July! That morning we went up to Park City. Kurt's family was staying up their in a condo. We watch the neices and nephews swim in the pool. Kurt and I were all swimmed out from the day before. We went to the outlet mall and shopped. Kurt got lots of his birthday shopping done. Kurt's mom brought taco salad and so we had a yummy dinner. That night we sat in the park just accross from the condo and visited until fireworks started. These are the only pics I got on my camera. Bummer.
Zac(top), Tanner, and Alex(nephews).
Hailey (niece)
Happy 4th
No comments:
Post a Comment