
You may look at the above picture and think we recently visited the festival of trees....but you are mistaken. I am obviously married to the next Martha Stewart.
Here's a closer look....



I know I know....you are shocked at the beauty. Did you notice the bow at the top? Yup....Alanna made that herself. I of course helped by standing by with my hands in my pockets. If you want it cute don't let me touch it. I was really amazed at how good of a job Alanna did with our tree. Merry Christmas to all and stay tune for this years "Francom Family Year in Review 2008".
4 comments:
That is beautiful! I experimented with bows and ribbons on our tree last year.... it was a disaster. Can I take a lesson from you!?
Looking pretty Martha-Stewarty! I like how you gave us a "close up" of your tree by taking a vertical panoramic shot of it. Clever clever. :)
All I can say Kurt, is that you make me laugh!
Unfortunatly, there is no room for a tree in our little compartment. Bummer.
Great job Alanna! And what a wonderful husband you have to give you such a great compliment. Merry Christmas to the both of you.
Very pretty tree! Alanna, did your tree growing up usually have a bow like that? I seem to recall it, or maybe I just assume because I know you are so capable of such things!
Post a Comment