
For most people there is nothing better than that feeling of Christmas day. When it seems all is happy in the world and you wish that day happened more than once a year. Well....for me I get that feeling 12-13 times during the fall. BYU Football *sigh*...it's in my blood. I can't remember when I started going to the BYU football games. My dad started taking me when I was young. Back then I thought the purpose of the game was to try and convince my dad that it was essential that he buy me a snowcone. Little did I know that something special was happening down on the field. As I grew and matured I came to understand the sacredness of BYU football and have been overly obsessed ever since. No....really...I should probably go see someone about my addiction...it isn't healthy.
Well, this past week Alanna got to come down with me and enjoy the game by my side. It was definintely one of the funnest games I have been to and I look forward to taking her in the future. She made an effort to understand who was playing and what every call meant. I hope this doesn't mean I have to go to a chick flick with her and actually seem interested.
2 comments:
Aaah, game day. And what a win we had!
I never went to football games to watch the football. I did not really understand the game and the far-reaching implications of the stats.
However, my husband took time and explained everything to me. Now I understand why BYU football is so great, and why it is one of our greatest missionary tools behind the Mormon Tabernacle Choir.
I am glad that you are helping your awesome wife understand. It takes a special kind of man to whoo a woman in.
Go BYU!
By the way...I just tagged your gorgeous wife, or you, or both. It is just a list of seven-random facts. I look forward to reading it if you do it:)!
Post a Comment