A couple Thursdays ago (see how behind I am) we had the second annual Francom girls trip to the Womens BYU Football clinic. Always a event to look forward too. We always have tons of fun. My favorite part is touring the stadium and walking around meeting and mingling with all the football players. Plus it makes all of are husbands super jealous cause they don't get a opportunity like this.Kurts two favorite people. Just in case you are not sure Bronco Mendenhall BYU's head couch and myself. Kurt probably would have paid a lot of money have to have this picture. So he was pretty happy to see all the pictures I had when I got home a very impressed.
(Below) Max Hall BYU's Quarterback
We got a picture with Harvey too but it's on my mother in laws camera. We also got there autographs on the back of out shirts!
(Below) I the locker room they had a massage chair that said Cougar on it. I thought it was pretty fancy that they had one made just for them.






6 comments:
How FUN!! I didn't even know that they had something like that every year! That's awesome! Great pictures, too!
That looks like it would be alot of fun! a great way to the hubbies jealous!
What in the world? You have to tell me more about this at our next YW activity. You are amazing, Idaho girl! Also thanks for the ride from the temple tonight. You are so good with the girls. You are just so good.
Though I am certainly a U fan, I appreciate anyone who is passionate about their team. How fun! I love your art, by the way! I knew you were talented, but that is awesome!
So is that Bronco with a cigarette in his hand?! Looks like it! Funny. You are a toughy of a girl!
You have no idea who I am, but while looking for the right picture to use on my blog post I stumbled across your blog. :) I am one of the biggest BYU fans, but now i feel somehow inadequate because I had no idea this Women's clinic existed! (now I'm wondering, as I'm sure you are too, why I am even commenting on a stranger's blog.) ;) I just wanted to say thanks for posting about it and that I will be there next year!
Post a Comment