Thursday, August 5, 2010

Fourth of July 2010!!!

This year we went to Idaho for the 4th of July. Idaho Falls has the best firework show ever. Even Kurt agrees.


In the car off to see the fireworks(brother Nathan in background)

But, before the fireworks we went to Edwards Theater and watch Eclipse. The Theater really is Edwards Theater as you can see in the photo below. Although the theater was named prior to the vampire Edward even existing.

ahhhh Darci loves me. hugs

Alanna, Kurt, brother Nathan, sister Darci


My sis's are crazy most of the time





Crazy all the time!

When we got back to my parents we just had to do more fireworks.

2 comments:

Rusty and Jerianne said...

Looks like so much fun! I miss the Idaho Falls fire works, but I hate the traffic!

Ang Ballard said...

sooo fun! Did you get Kurt to see the movie with you? Wow! I love the pic of you two watching the fireworks! miss you...