The weekend of June 28th...
We went to Ogden with Kurt's family. We camped out and slept in Tee Pees. Like Indians. It was tons of fun. The funnest part was sleeping with all the nieces and nephews.
Kurt is pretending he is the chief.July 1st...
My sister Keshia came home from Ecuador.
July 2nd...
The day after Keshia came home everyone in my family went to Lagoon! This is one of our family's favorite summer events along with many others.





Most of the time Kurt is a GOOF and he wanted us to pretend like we were cold(It really was super hot that day). I just go with. I've learned after being with him for 3 years that's all I can do
My favorite rides at Lagoon are (they kinda go in order of favorite) Wicked, Spider, Samurai, Cliff Hanger, and Rattlesnake Rapids. I also love Lagoon-A-Beach!
July 4th...(INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!)
After work we drove up to Park City. Kurt's parents got their time share reserved. All of Kurt's Sibling and their kids were there. Kurt's mom had taco salad for us to eat. It was so good! Then Kurt and I walked up to the Alpine Slide and went to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. I was craving a caramel apple (ever since we went Lagoon and I had got one there). We sat in the park across the street from our condo to watch the fireworks. We sat there for two hours before it started, but it was tons of fun to visit and enjoy the festivities going on around. Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures. We stayed the night up there. Kurt and I watched August Rush right before bed(Well I did anyways he fell asleep). It's a good movie and I recommend it. The next morning we had a very yummy breakfast and then Kurt and I had to leave to work and to do homework.
July 13th...
Nicole had her farewell last Sunday. She will be leaving on her mission on the 23rd! We went to Idaho this weekend. It was crazy how much family was there! It was super fun to see everyone. Keshia also spoke in church about Ecuador.
Nicole in her new missionary attire that I helped her shop for!
My mom getting all the food ready for the BIG dinner.To Be Continued...

5 comments:
Can't wait to hear the rest. I love the picture of you and Kurt pretending it was cold. Ha ha! Welp, see ya later Alanna Banana!
Alanna--I would really apologize about raising such a crazy son but we all really do love him for what he is. He makes us laugh and yet he is very sincere in so many crazy ways. We're glad he found YOU!
ah common Alanna...do the "to be continued" part! teeheehee. hope you are feeling well...
alanna, hi! oh so cute! what a fun july. . . so far. I can't imagine anyone more fun to go to lagoon with than kurt! you two are hilarious :)
Your blog is so much fun! You two are a bunch of characters and ABSOLUTELY the cutest couple ever!
I loved the post about the cookie phantom--HILARIOUS!
~Tiff
Post a Comment